Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pink kitchen! Interesting - with the granite countertop I like - it would add Black to the scheme... so you could have black as a backsplash or flooring - then silver as the backsplash I like the handscraped hardwood floors or bamboo floors... could also mix with cherrywood.

Kitchen
Kitchen

Download whole gallery
Kitchen
Kitchen

Download whole gallery
Love the yellow in this kitchen.
Love the yellow in this kitchen.

Download whole gallery
Kitchens
Kitchens

Download whole gallery
Pink kitchen! Interesting - with the granite countertop I like - it would add Black to the scheme... so you could have black as a backsplash or flooring - then silver as the backsplash I like the handscraped hardwood floors or bamboo floors... could also mix with cherrywood.
Pink kitchen!    Interesting - with the granite countertop I like - it would add Black to the scheme... so you could have black as a backsplash or flooring - then silver as the backsplash I like the handscraped hardwood floors or bamboo floors... could also mix with cherrywood.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment