Tuesday, December 3, 2013

love ~ Can't believe but we had this sink and tore it out in 1985 when we bought our house thinking we were "remodeling" the kitchen! I saw a picture of my "old" kitchen with the linoleum countertop and old sink on the cover of Country Living Magazine a few years later. I was speechless. So wish I had it back again!!

love ~ Can't believe but we had this sink and tore it out in 1985 when we bought our house thinking we were "remodeling" the kitchen! I saw a picture of my "old" kitchen with the linoleum countertop and old sink on the cover of Country Living Magazine a few years later. I was speechless. So wish I had it back again!!
love ~ Can't believe but we had this sink and tore it out in 1985 when we bought our house thinking we were "remodeling" the kitchen!  I saw a picture of my "old" kitchen with the linoleum countertop and old sink on the cover of Country Living Magazine a few years later.  I was speechless.  So wish I had it back again!!

Download whole gallery
loving this modern brick pattern tile behind open shelves, so pretty!
loving this modern brick pattern tile behind open shelves, so pretty!

Download whole gallery
kitchen design ideas
kitchen design ideas

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment