Thursday, December 19, 2013

My first tendency is cherry wood because I LOVE it! But, do you all think the lighter colors would make my kitchen look bigger and brighter? I do like the cream colors on the cabinets like Dorothy has been posting... This is GORGEOUS and would probably work better with my countertops as opposed to darker wood...

My first tendency is cherry wood because I LOVE it! But, do you all think the lighter colors would make my kitchen look bigger and brighter? I do like the cream colors on the cabinets like Dorothy has been posting... This is GORGEOUS and would probably work better with my countertops as opposed to darker wood...
My first tendency is cherry wood because I LOVE it! But, do you all think the lighter colors would make my kitchen look bigger and brighter? I do like the cream colors on the cabinets like Dorothy has been posting... This is GORGEOUS and would probably work better with my countertops as opposed to darker wood...

Download whole gallery
Love these floors
Love these floors

Download whole gallery
round corner cutting board. yessss!!
round corner cutting board. yessss!!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment