Sunday, December 1, 2013

Stumbled across this blog while searching the internet for something to do to my batwing island in the kitchen. Bingo! Totally going to do this, maybe even by myself :) It gives step by step easy instructions on how she completed her island. Pretty cool!

herringbone subway tiles
herringbone subway tiles

Download whole gallery
Stumbled across this blog while searching the internet for something to do to my batwing island in the kitchen. Bingo! Totally going to do this, maybe even by myself :) It gives step by step easy instructions on how she completed her island. Pretty cool!
Stumbled across this blog while searching the internet for something to do to my batwing island in the kitchen. Bingo! Totally going to do this, maybe even by myself :) It gives step by step easy instructions on how she completed her island. Pretty cool!

Download whole gallery
kitchen nook
kitchen nook

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment