Friday, December 20, 2013

This part of the kitchen is what I love the most that I envision in my dream home! I love the windows because while you wash dishes you could stare out the windows and just watch nature! This sink with the windows and cabinets have a spring feeling which I love! You could even take away the flowers and I think it still feels like spring because of the way it is designed!

Dresser
Dresser

Download whole gallery
Space for Cookbooks and appliances.
Space for Cookbooks and appliances.

Download whole gallery
Dream Kitchen Cabinets
Dream Kitchen Cabinets

Download whole gallery
This part of the kitchen is what I love the most that I envision in my dream home! I love the windows because while you wash dishes you could stare out the windows and just watch nature! This sink with the windows and cabinets have a spring feeling which I love! You could even take away the flowers and I think it still feels like spring because of the way it is designed!
This part of the kitchen is what I love the most that I envision in my dream home! I love the windows because while you wash dishes you could stare out the windows and just watch nature! This sink with the windows and cabinets have a spring feeling which I love! You could even take away the flowers and I think it still feels like spring because of the way it is designed!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment