Thursday, December 5, 2013

When we replace our dining room set, I'd like to do something like this. I'm picturing an L-shaped banquette with a few pillows, an old farmhouse table, and a handful of various chairs for the other side of the table.

Kimbark kitchen designed by Jennifer Brouwer Design. #jbd #intdesign #kitchen #eatery #customdesign #millwork
Kimbark kitchen designed by Jennifer Brouwer Design. #jbd #intdesign #kitchen #eatery #customdesign #millwork

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
When we replace our dining room set, I'd like to do something like this. I'm picturing an L-shaped banquette with a few pillows, an old farmhouse table, and a handful of various chairs for the other side of the table.
When we replace our dining room set, I'd like to do something like this. I'm picturing an L-shaped banquette with a few pillows, an old farmhouse table, and a handful of various chairs for the other side of the table.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment